Justification as the name signifies is the process of justifying some position or activity. Justifying means to interpret its importance and need. Justification letter is written in business communication to indicate and to prove importance of some business venture. It could be extension of some ongoing contract or it could be investment activity of any kind. Well what you might be interested in this post is how to write a justification letter. There are some simple tips that might be taken care in order to write a quality letter of Justification. Here you will find some important and useful practical tips in this regard.
- Justification letter is written to the concerned authorities to whom you want to justify business actions.
- Don’t interpret facts in stupid ways and don’t try to hide original facts.
- Try to be as honest as possible
- Being honest doesn’t mean that you emphasize on your weak points more that your positive points.
- In brief way explain all the positive benefits of your activity especial social benefits if any exist.
DATE OF LETTER
Letter of Justification for …….
Dear Mr/Mrs …….:
Please consider this justification for the Department of (department name)(contractor name). ..
Write about the services and its importance to prove its justification
If you still have any doubt and require further help please feel free to call (your phone number).