Here is a sample complaint response letter furnished with practical useful tips. Writing complaint response letter without basic education will not solve the problem. So if you want to intelligently respond to your customer complaints then the text on this page will be extremely helpful to you.
COMPLAINT RESPONSE LETTER TIPS:
- First of all try to respond to customer as soon as possible. A quick response will effectively decrease the anger of the complainer.
- Don’t make impossible claims in your response letter to just please the customer. In the long run it will be harmful to you.
The customer may lose trust in you.
- Concentrate only on the problem of complainer and not anything else.
- You must acknowledge customer for sparing time to write to your complaint letter.
- Even if you think you have successfully neutralized the customer complaint don’t forget to ask about any other problem customer has in his/her mind regarding your service.
- Try to be as illustrative as possible. Don’t try to be very much concise in suck kind of letters.
Here is a sample complaint response letter for your reference.
Thank you for taking time to contact [company name] to explain the issues that have occurred recently. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced, and we assure you that we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer.
Our Customer Satisfaction Team is reviewing the information you sent us and conducting a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly.
If you need further assistance, you may contact us at [phone, e-mail address, and physical address].
At the conclusion of our investigation, we will contact you about our findings. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.