If you are about to be interviewed for a job and wants to end your curiosity about the expected questions to be asked then you have searched the right place on the web. Here in the following lines you will find useful information and tips about answering question during a job interview. Remember these questions are for all types of interviews as most of the questions asked during a job interview are not technical or related to specific job duties. But they are more related to your IQ (Intelligence Quotient), Sharpness and confidence. Here are useful experience based tips which are keys to successful interview answers.
You can be asked following kind of questions and their answers should be according to these guidelines.
- Job Interview Questions like “If something like that occurs what would you do??”
These kind of questions are intended to check your quick response to change in situations. Your sharpness and present mindness is tested here which plays important role in your selection. Moreover these sort of questions also check the height of your imaginations. How much better you can think about certain situations. While answering such questions always remember to take some time and don’t respond very quickly. Interviewer knows that its very normal to take little bit of time for such hypothetical questions, infact interviewer also needs time to read your face expressions. You may reply with delay but never let show any panic on your face for a second. If you don’t panic and your are thinking about best possible answer then you have successfully replied almost half of the question. Later response of yours will counter the rest half of interviewr’s question. So try to win half answere by just showing higher confidence level.
- Job Interview Questions like ” What if you are ill-treated at your workplace what will you do??”
Remember these kind of questions are asked to check your patience level. Don’t show that you are short tempered and impatient by quickly answering the question. Try to smile lil bit before answering such a question but speak truthfully and don’t lie like you will accept every miss-treatment with pleasure that’s not logical. Try be logical and truthful and say clearly that you have certain self-imposed limits and will not tolerate disrespect just because of fear of losing job or because financial issues. You need to show that you have strong self-respect but again remember don’t show impatience it will spoil your image.
- Job Interview Questions with more that two questions asked simultaneously or linked with each other.
Here common mistake is to reply without complete understanding of the questions. Its quite normal if you don’t understand the question as its sum of questions not just one. Just take your time and ask if you want Interviewer to repeat the question. If your didn’t understand the link between the questions or each question seperately it will show that your tolerance for the ambiguity is not good and you panic and loses your senses when multiple complex situation counter you.
- Job Interview Questions including the sentence “Tell us a little about certain topic”
It is one of the most common asked question during job interview. While answering such a question that what interviewer wants to note in you and what he/she wants to listen rather that just giving your opinion. Try to mold your answer in a way that some conclusion is drawn which is in favor to your impression for the job selection.
- Job Interview Questions regarding your previous jobs and reason for leaving older ones
Always remember that it will never be appreciated if you will ill-talk about your previous bosses. Because no mater how honest you are, Current or to be Boss will always takes it negatively and feels insult in it. So always mention previous bosses with respect and give a proper reason for leaving your previous job without any complaints of the bosses. You can tell that you are moving to this job for your better future and learning. Never say that you was unsatisfied in your current or previous job, it will make your impression as one begging for the job. Instead keep yourself in the negotiating level.
Hope above tips and Question Answers will be useful to you..
Resignation letter is important, don’t ignore it. As we get jobs in our daily life similarly sometimes we have to resign from our job due to some solid reason. It is difficult decision but situation molds us to take this strong step. In that case we are bound to write a resignation letter so that we can get clearance from the organization and be free to join any other organization. We here in this website have to answer to you query about “How to write a resignation letter?” No doubt that you have come to the correct website. In this article we shall help you in writing a resignation letter. Some sample resignation letters are also given below that will help you in writing your own resignation letter. Important tips to write a resignation letter are given below;
- As in any other official letter remember to be concise and brief and write straight forwardly.
- Avoid criticizing your employer in your resignation letter.
- Write exact information about your leaving date and there should be no doubt in it..
- You should also include some statements in your letter to show that you really appreciate the time you spent with the employer.
- Always remember to include some statement showing that you are grateful to the employer for providing such a good opportunity to work in his/her organization.
- If you mention why you are leaving, make sure that you do not include anything negative.
- Your resignation letter will be filed in your employment file and will be considered when your future employer will ask about your performance from your previous employer.
- Write your full name and you rank post in the beginning.
- Clearly mention the dates of the letter and that of your leaving.
- Start with Dear Sir/Madam to show respect to your previous employer.
- At the end mention your name.
- In the end enter a positive comment about the employer
- Type your letter and print it on quality paper.
- Your signature should be there on resignation letter.
- Proofread your letter at least once to ensure that you have entered all necessary information.
Resignation Letter Template
[City, ST Zip Code]
[Month Day, Year]
[City, ST Zip Code]
Dear [Mr./Mrs./Ms. Recipient's Last Name]:
I am formally notifying you that I’ll be tendering my resignation from ____________________ [Company Name]. My last day will be on _________________ [Month Day, Year].
[Optional Paragraph]I never imagined that I would have to leave__________________ [Company Name], but due to_____________________________ [Reason], I have decided to pursue opportunities elsewhere.____________________________ [Optional Paragraph]
If there is anything that I can do to make this alteration easier for the company, let me know and I’d be more than willing to help out.
I have truly enjoyed my work here and I would like to thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to work here at______________________________ [Company Name].
If you are working in an organization and someone or some organization wants its proof like for insurance or any other policy you need to proof that you work in some organization as an employee. So if you are facing such a situation then this is the right place for you. Here in paragraphs ahead you will find suitable tips for writing a proof of employment letter. These tips are experience based and are highly successful.
TIPS FOR WRITING PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER
- First of all, always remember to type letter in the computer or typewriter and never use handwriting for official letter. It will not develop a good image of you in the mind of receiver.
- At the top most place, write the name of the person whom you are writing and also mention his/her rank and organization in the following lines.
- In the body write the sentence “To whom it may concern”
- In the following lines write about organization in which you are employed, about the date when your job started and about the rank you are currently in.
- Include in the next line below body paragraph that if you have any objections you can contact the company or undersigned authority.
- At the end write your full name with job rank and your contact number.
- After printing it sign it.
- After that you need to testify it from your company with official stamp and an authority signature.
Here is Proof of Employment Letter
PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER EXAMPLE
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
This letter intends to confirm that Mr/Mrs (Name) is Regular/On Contract employee of this organization. He /She has joined this company from the date (mention date of appointment) as (Your position or rank). Any queries in this regard will be entertained on request.