Here is the sample appeal for your help and guidance. The information on this page will be extremely helpful to you if you are in need of writing some appeal letter.Here you will find plenty of sample appeals based on practical experience. Here is sample appeal for your reference. Please don’t try to copy it word by word as it will not be helpful to you in this way. All you need to do is to read it for reference purpose and then customize it to your own particular requirements.
Dear Student Affair Department:
Dear Sir I received letter from your side day before which include information about my advance supply in the accounting paper of this semester (fall). The reason for this penalty is conitnual absense from classes which means I am unable to fullful minimum attendance percentage (80%) for this particular subject.
Sir I am still in the shock after reading this letter. I can’t believe you can do this to me. I was not absent from the university without any notice. Actually I was on medical leaves. I have already submitted application for medical leaves along with the medical leave certificate from the recognized M.B.B.S doctor of the town. A photocopy of this application and certificate is attached with this letter for your reference.
I don’t think I need to provide any further information in this regard but however if you need then please let me know. Please take this matter seriously and remove my advance supply from this subject so that I can concentrate on upcoming finals.
Thanks in anticipation.
[Student name and university registration details.]
For further help see Appeal letter
Here is a sample complaint response letter furnished with practical useful tips. Writing complaint response letter without basic education will not solve the problem. So if you want to intelligently respond to your customer complaints then the text on this page will be extremely helpful to you.
COMPLAINT RESPONSE LETTER TIPS:
- First of all try to respond to customer as soon as possible. A quick response will effectively decrease the anger of the complainer.
- Don’t make impossible claims in your response letter to just please the customer. In the long run it will be harmful to you.
The customer may lose trust in you.
- Concentrate only on the problem of complainer and not anything else.
- You must acknowledge customer for sparing time to write to your complaint letter.
- Even if you think you have successfully neutralized the customer complaint don’t forget to ask about any other problem customer has in his/her mind regarding your service.
- Try to be as illustrative as possible. Don’t try to be very much concise in suck kind of letters.
Here is a sample complaint response letter for your reference.
Thank you for taking time to contact [company name] to explain the issues that have occurred recently. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced, and we assure you that we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer.
Our Customer Satisfaction Team is reviewing the information you sent us and conducting a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly.
If you need further assistance, you may contact us at [phone, e-mail address, and physical address].
At the conclusion of our investigation, we will contact you about our findings. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.