Recommendation letters are written to recommend someone for any job or any other facility. It could be about your previous employ or any other person whom you have great know-how. You can recommend person to the concerned organization on their request or just to help person get his/her job. Recommendation letters are written in good will and these do not intend to help under qualified persons. Here are some useful and practical tips regarding writing Recommendation letter .
- Write the name of concerned person with his/her full name, rank and company name.
- You can also start with “To whom it may concern”
- Tell the full name of the person you are about to recommend and tell how you know him. For example it he/she is your previous employer or any other way you get to know him/her.
- You need to be stictly professional in this regard. Don’t tell about you emotions regarding the person. Tell about the work and skills that impressed you.
- Write about the total time period you have been attached to the person and what promotion the person has achieved in this period.
- If its recommendation for job, specially mention the person abillity to meet deadlines and different approaches for the solution in effective manner
- Mention if the person has some very special or unique abillity or skill.
- Mention you are writing this letter of recommendation without any request from the person but just because you will be happy to recommend a person who really deserves the job.
- Write your full name and other details about you.
- Print it and don’t forget to include Hand written signatures.
- Take proper measures to ensure that letter reaches its destination in time.
Here is Sample Format for Letter of Recommendation.
Concerned Person Name
Organization Name with address
Dear Mr/Mrs (Name)
This is in response to your request for the person’s review from my side/ I just want to tell about my personal experience with the person.
He/She worked for … Years in my company and during that pereiod I found him/her very hardworking and responsible. (Any further addition you want)
Your Full Name with your signature
Rank and organization name
Cancellation letter intends to cancel some service which you don’t want to continue. It could be Insurance policy, cable facility or any other related service. Cancellation is purely of your own choice and it should not be influenced by any other person’s pressure or enforcement. In the following lines you will find useful and practical tips regarding writing cancellation service letter and free sample cancellation letter with proper format.
TIPS for Ideal Cancellation Letter:
- Write the name of concerned person with his/her rank and also mention the organization name.
- You should be straight forward in such letters and just tell exactly the company what do you want. Tell them you want your service to be canceled.
- Tell them about your registration number or any other reference so that they can identify you exactly and other detail about your service.
- You are not bound to tell them the reason for cancellation but it will be better if you mention the problem you are facing. It will be helpful not only for you but for the concerned company as well. They will get to know why people are leaving their services and hence they will improve and rectify their problems. On the other hand they may offer you some compensation or may solve your problem or may offer discounted price.
- If you have applied for any other rival company service and you are using that service then just tell them to cancell service and inform that you don’t have any intention for that kind of service. So that they will not bother you much about it to continue.
- Tell them how you want them to confirm to you about cancellation. It could be done by sending you e-mail or some written letter.
- Remember no matter how much you are dissatisfied of their service, don’t ever use abusive language and try to be courteous. You are canceling the service so you don’t need to explain it to them about how much you are not satisfied. You have made a decision so don’t waste your time.
- Print the letter and include your hand written signature on the letter. Without you signature it is of no worth.
- Proof read your writings, see if their chance for any correctness.
Sample Cancellation letter:
Follow is a sample letter of cancellation (Cancellation Letter).
Sample Cancel Service Letters
Name of Recipient:
Name of Organization:
Dear Sir/ Madam,
This letter serves to request my immediate membership cancellation at your vacation club. All obligations have been fulfilled with regard to this membership. I expect that no additional charges will be applied to my credit card. Please confirm receipt of this request by return mail at your earliest convenience.
Yours sincerely, / faithfully
If you are working in an organization and someone or some organization wants its proof like for insurance or any other policy you need to proof that you work in some organization as an employee. So if you are facing such a situation then this is the right place for you. Here in paragraphs ahead you will find suitable tips for writing a proof of employment letter. These tips are experience based and are highly successful.
TIPS FOR WRITING PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER
- First of all, always remember to type letter in the computer or typewriter and never use handwriting for official letter. It will not develop a good image of you in the mind of receiver.
- At the top most place, write the name of the person whom you are writing and also mention his/her rank and organization in the following lines.
- In the body write the sentence “To whom it may concern”
- In the following lines write about organization in which you are employed, about the date when your job started and about the rank you are currently in.
- Include in the next line below body paragraph that if you have any objections you can contact the company or undersigned authority.
- At the end write your full name with job rank and your contact number.
- After printing it sign it.
- After that you need to testify it from your company with official stamp and an authority signature.
Here is Proof of Employment Letter
PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER EXAMPLE
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,
This letter intends to confirm that Mr/Mrs (Name) is Regular/On Contract employee of this organization. He /She has joined this company from the date (mention date of appointment) as (Your position or rank). Any queries in this regard will be entertained on request.