You will find information regarding sponsorship letters in this post. Writing a letter of professional level is very much needed in your professional career. In the paragraphs ahead you will find useful Tips and guidance for writing sponsorship letter for your organization or for individual effort. Simply writing a letter never gets you to the success and acceptability. To get benefited from your efforts you must mention some points in sponsorship letter and must involve few important explanations regarding your sponsorship request. Here you will also find sponsorship letter examples as well. You must take care of the following points.
- After including your letter head you must mention the name of top ranking person from the organization.
- Briefly but accurately mention the issue or event about you are eager to get sponsorship. Elaborate the positive aspects of this effort.
- A line must be added regarding the importance of sponsoring such events in the society.
- Encourage the sponsors by telling them that how their company image will improve with sponsoring such kind of activity.]
- Most importantly mention that how you will display or show the names of your sponsors and how you will thank/respect them at the event ( by inviting important persons from the sponsor’s company to the event, Displaying their company banners at impotant locations, etc).
- Ask for specific amount in your sponsorship request or a specific job expense rather than asking for as much as you can. Latter style will lower down your image and it will sound like begging rather than a request.
- Remember you are requesting for sponsorship and the request persons/companies are not bound to accept your request. So add a sentence appreciating sparing time for reading your letter and also mention that you will have better relationship with them regardless of their answers.
- At the end write completely about yourself with your position in the management and operations of the event.
- Let them know your phone number/ fax number for their feedback to your request.
- Use your company’s official stamp and the logo showing the importance of the letter.
Here for your reference is a sample letter with the guiding points mentioned in it.
SAMPLE SPONSORSHIP LETTER
Dear ( write the name of concerned person )
I am writing to see if you and (write company naem) would be interested in sponsoring a presentation for the members of (Your Organization). We would like to invite (Include the name of famous presenter) to present a program on how medical personnel may restore the passion of caregivers and to learn to first “Turn Care Inward”.
The program would be (Write about presentation specification and importance of it)). Engaging in exercises, the participants will articulate techniques for (Write about benifits of this presentation breifly but accurately). This program is presented by (include presenter name.), a member of the National Speakers Association, and has been presented to audiences across the United States and in Australia. More detail about (Presenter name) and her presentations is available at her website (Website naem)
The program would be held on (Date, Time, Location). Your generous sponsorship would be highlighted by (Tell about the way sponsor’s name/company name will be mentioned and how they will be respected):
You and any other representatives of (Name of Company) would be most welcome to attend so that we could thank you personally for your support.
The estimated audience of (Number) (physicians, nurses and other support staff) would benefit tremendously from your generosity. The cost to sponsor the educational program would be (Cost). I would be most appreciative of a telephone call to let me know of your interest.
You may reach me at (Phone Number). I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for considering this request.
Write your name withe official logo/stamp undersigned by you, Also mention your position and status in the occurrence of this event.
Hope the information on this page will be helpful for you. For its template see Sponsorship Letter Template.